FOR MORE INFO CALL US ON 07-5309 6454
The Scorpion Micro-Hybrid is a game-changer in the compact off-road segment, packaging a go-anywhere high clearance chassis with the comforts of a queen size bed and 3 seater lounge dinette, all in a 10ft body.
The secret to its success is the north-south queen bed which cleverly lifts into the roof space during the day. And in doing so, exposes a comfortable 3 seater lounge dinette, making the best use of the available space.
While comfort is important, so it the ability to explore into remote terrain. The foundation of the Scorpion is a hot dipped galvanised chassis engineered to carry a load of (standard 2000kg) or up to 2500kg if required.
Cruisemaster XT coil suspension with dual shockers per wheel massage out the corrugations and twelve inch electric brakes take care of stopping duties.
On the outside, there’s double glazed tinted windows with bug mesh and block-out blinds, a wind out awning and the industies best rear pop-up ensuite shower pod with hot and cold water.
The Scorpion also comes with a stainless steel kitchen (with hot and cold water), pantry, fridge slide, plenty of lockable storage compartments, and a Raptor coated (like Rhinocoat) front storage box with integrated stone protection shielding the gas cylinders and jerry cans.
The Scorpion has been designed with an innovative space saving interior which includes a full queen size bed the cleverly lifts into the roof space when not in use to reveal a comfortable internal lounge area. This is great for freeing up valuable living space when required such as during the daytime.
The internal feels deceptively spacious and even with the bed down in the sleeping position it is light and airy with plenty of head room.
Because of the insulated fibreglass wall and roof construction the inside temperature remains a lot more comfortable than most camper trailers or caravans.
- 3 burner stove plus stainless sink with hot/cold tap
- Large storage pantry drawer
- large stainless prep bench
- Sets up in under a minute
- Heat reflective walls (stays cool inside)
- Removable floor for easy cleaning
Space Saving Interior
- Queen size bed with inner spring mattress
- 3 seat cafe lounge with swivel leg free table
- Bed raises into roof space in day mode
100% Australian made and built from the ground up all within the walls of our workshops in Queensland.
Constructed with fiberglass composite body & roof panels this construction method offers enormous advantages, incredibly strong, extremely lightweight, great thermal insulation properties, superior water resistance, hail resistant, easy cleaned, low maintenance and easy to repair.
Hot dipped galvanised chassis with full length 150mm x 50mm drawbar rails for maximum strength plus an advanced integrated sub-frame for reduced weight.
Industry leading Cruisemaster XT 2600kg all terrain independent suspension system with twin shocks. Australia’s number one off road suspension system.
Cruisemaster All Terrain Suspension
- 2600kg load rated ideal for harsh conditions
- Air suspension & disc brake options available
- Wheel match options available
Full Length Galvanised Off Road Chassis
- Full length 150mm chassis rails for maximum strength
- advanced integrated sub-frame for reduced weight
- Hot dipped galvanised for maximum protection
Fibreglass Composite Body Panels
- 30mm thick with high density foamcore centre for maximum insulation
- Impact resistant fiberglass for stone protection
- Incredibly strong & extremely lightweight
The Scorpion is quick and easy to set up, drop down the stabaliser legs, wind out the awning and slide out the kitchen. Push up the easy lift roof and your done all in just a few minutes.
As with the rest of the Rhinomax hybrid range the Scorpion is constructed from 30mm thick high density fibreglass composite walls and roof panelling, which create a high strength body with superior insulation qualities. Step into a Scorpion on a hot day and it immediately becomes evident how much cooler it is on the inside.
Although the Scorpion is no bigger than a camper trailer it has plenty of storage capacity, an array of internal drawers and compartments, large pantry drawer, huge under bed storage compartment plus a large drawbar mounted front box with integrated gas bottle & jerry can compartments.
The Scorpion combines a light tare weight (1350kg) with a low-ball weight (90kg) making it one of the lightest hybrids in its class.
Lightweight & Easy To Tow
- Light tare weight – 1350kg / Low ball weight – 90kg
- 4WD towing width – follows the track of your car
- Small footprint (camper trailer size)
Quick & easy set up
- Easy push up roof
- Quick wind out awning
- Pull out kitchen stainless kitchen
Large storage capacity
- Huge tunnel boot front box
- Large external storage compartment
- 4 x 20lt Jerry can storage compartment
Lightweight agile and easy to tow with one of the smallest hybrid footprints its easier to tow than most camper trailers.
Equipped with a comprehensive 12-volt electrical system incorporating the Lithium compatible Redarc BMS battery management system, a DC to Dc charger, 2 x 120amp batteries, 600-watt pure sine wave power inverter & 320-watts roof mounted solar panels mean you can extend your time off the grid.
There is also a complete 240-volt power system installed for when you have the opportunity to connect to mains power.
Truma gas hot water system connected to the kitchen and shower comes standard and has proven to be one of the best in the industry, it is Australia’s number one RV hot water system.
With a water capacity that can be boosted up to 195lts and an external water draw facility which gives you the option to draw water direct from a creek, extended adventures off the grid are now possible
Body & Chassis
- Hot dipped galvanised chassis 150mm x 50mm x 3mm
- Cruisemaster XT all terrain 2200kg independent coil suspension system with twin shocks
- 12 inch electric brakes
- 3 x 16” alloy wheels & all terrain tyres
- DO35 3500kg off road coupling
- Swing away rear spare wheel holder
- Insulated fibreglass composite body panel construction
- Insulated fibreglass composite panel pop top roof
- Eco skeletal reinforcing trims on each corner
- 4 x drop down stabaliser legs
- Heavy duty swing up jockey wheel
- 2 x double glazed windows with integral blind & fly screens
- Triple lock door with integral security screen
- Pop up external shower & ensuite cubicle on rear with built in hot/cold power shower
- Portaloo accessible from external side compartment
- External pull out stainless kitchen
- Lockable side storage compartments
- Wind out Fiamma awning
- Large aluminium front storage box with side loading doors & integrated gas bottle & jerry can compartments
- 110lt heavy duty water tank (extra 85lt optional)
- External water draw facility (creek draw)
- Water delivery – 12 volt Sureflo/Flojet pump
- Water in pressure reducer (for connecting to town water)
- Truma gas hot water system connected to kitchen & shower
- Hot/cold power shower in external ensuite
- Queen size bed area with queen size inner spring mattress on unique space saving lift up bed base
- 3 seat lounge area with swivel leg free table
- Internal under seat portaloo compartment with portaloo
- Twin underbed storage drawers
- Internal rear storage cabinet & benchtop
- Stereo system FM/CD/MP3 with twin internal speakers
- 2 x bedside reading lights
- Internal surround LED lighting
- Marine grade stainless steel kitchen with fold away bench
- Stainless steel sink with hot/cold mixer tap
- 3 burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Large pull out pantry storage drawer above kitchen
- Fridge slide in front box with 12v power connection point
- 1 x 240 power inlet & 2 x double 240 power outlets
- Anderson plug
- 12 volt internal power sockets
- LED internal surround lighting
- LED external under awning light
- LED lights in external storage compartments
- Batteries – 2 x 120amp AGM
- Redarc BMS battery management system (Lithium compatible) incorporating DC to DC charger & remote monitor
- Projecta 600 watt pure sine wave inverter
- Water flow metre (gives exact in tank readout)
- 2 x 160 watt roof mounted solar panels
UPGRADES & OPTIONS
Scorpion Micro Hybrid Layout
Sleep mode (Bed Down)
Day mode (Bed up)
Dimensions / Weights
Overall length – 5300mm / Body length – 3100mm / Width – 1970mm / Height – 2200mm
Tare weight – 1350kg / Gross weight – 2000kg (2500kg with break-away system fitted) / Ball weight – 90kg
All our campers come with an extensive list of equipment as standard but because we custom make them here in Australia we can also customise your camper with any options or additions that you require.
- Internal stainless vanity sink & hot/cold mixer tap
- Leather interior seating
- Multimedia entertainment system – HD digital TV with integrated DVD/USB player plus fold away antenna
- Air Conditioning reverse cycle under bed mounted
- Internal webasto diesel cabin heater
- Internal 3 speed fan with timer
- Lithium battery upgrade
- 1800-watt power inverter upgrade
- 240V power outlet
- 12V power outlet
- LED under awning light
- LED under awning light – 2 way white/yellow – upgrade
- Cargo/wood basket on front box
- Bicycle carrier (twin bikes)
- Additional fridge, BBQ & generator slides
- EvaKool 82lt fridge/freezer Rhinomax special build
- Rear view camera complete kit i
- Extra gas bayonet outlet
- Awning walls contact us for various options
- Fully enclosed annex
- Awning anti-flap kit
- 85lt water tank with separate filler cap
- Water filter
- External tap
- Wheel & hub match (enables camper wheels to be used on tow vehicle as spare)
- Tyre pressure monitoring kit (6 wheels)
- Disc Brake upgrade
- Air suspension upgrade
- Hitch lock DO35
- Spare bearing kit